Scroll down for Women’s Retreat and India Retreat
“Unfold the mystery of your inner potential through the ancient teachings of Yoga.”
Scroll down for India Retreat
Ayurveda Certification become an Ayurveda Life Coach
Dates: May 8, 9, 10, June 5, 6, 7, July 10, 11, 12, Aug. 7, 8, 9, Sept. 25, 26, 27
Time: 6:00-8:30 PM
- The Three Doshas
- Understanding How to Balance Yours and Your Clients Constitution
- The Five Elements
- The Science of Prana, Tejas and Ojas
- Mental Constitution and Bringing the Mind into Balance
- Ayurveda Diet
- Asanas for the Doshas
- Meditation for the Dosha Types
- Diagnostic Tools: Pulse Reading, Tongue Diagnostic, Dosha Testing, and Questioning Client
- How Toxins Accumulate in the Body
- The Use of Herbal Remedies
- Much More
$60.00 per module or pay in full $275.00
Women’s Retreat Mexico 2019
Come to this Amazing Women’s Retreat in Tepozlan, Mexico
Cost: $650.00 plus Air Fare $600.00 early registration
Included: airport pickup, food, room and retreat materials.
- Protecting yourself from energy vampires -people who deplete your energy
- Healing gem stones for protecting your energy, balancing your chakras, and clearing out negative energy
- Sound healing using sound for clearing and changing you energy through tuning forks, sacred words, and singing bowels
- Meditation technique’s for healing and protection
- Magnetic healing using magnetics for clearing energy and changing the polarity of energy
Contact: email@example.com or call 214-226-5247 You may email me for payment.
Applying the Science of Yoga for Addictions
This is a 4 month certification program for those who want to teach yoga for addictions, for those who want to deepen their practice and for those who want to understand how the science of yoga applies to recovery.
Healing Emotionally, Physically, and Spiritually
Payment arrangement available upon request.
Registration Fee:$200.00 Non-refundable deposit is required upon registration and will be used towards your tuition. Tuition is non-refundable.
Duration: 1 weekend per month for four months.
Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 AM – 5:15 PM
CEU: 15 Hours each weekend
Next dates TBA
Call or email for location: 214-226-5247
- 12 Steps in Healing Addictions
- Physical Hazards
- Eight Limb Path
- Afflictions and Chakras
- Impurities of the Mind
- Behaviors of Addicition
- Ayurveda for Healing
- Herbs, Vitamins and Nutrition
- Issues in the Tissues
- The Power of Thought
- Pranayama for Healing
- Asanas for Healing
- Yoga Nidra
And Much More!
Books: Ayurveda and the Mind by Dr. David Frawley
The 12 Step Restorative Yoga Workbook by Jon Platania PhD
Chidanandi Sheri Cherokee, MBA, E-RYT 500, Ayurveda Counselor, & Master Herbalist
Dean Hollingsworth RYT 200
Dean Hollingsworth (Mahadev) is a yoga instructor, recovered addict and father of three who has devoted his life and energy to helping others receive the gifts that come from these practices. Finding spiritual freedom came to him through looking within via the 12 steps and his path then spread outward and broadened through his yoga practice, as well as through diet and fitness. His love for people, desire to serve and commitment to growth are apparent to all that meet him and his purpose here is to pass on these things to others who have a desire and need for similar progress.
Yoga for Addictions Deposit $200.00
Yoga for Addictions Tuition $600.00
Yoga for Additions Full Cost $800.00
India Retreat Rishikesh
10-Day Yoga and Sacred Sites Tour with Sheri Cherokee
Dates: September 9th-20th
Fly to New Delhi, India, and enjoy taking a tour to the Taj Mahal.
This sacred journey provides a safe and comfortable avenue to explore sacred India.
•Enjoy yoga classes with Sheri Cherokee
• Visit ancient temples and ashrams. Pilgrimage to
sacred sites does wonders to enhance any spiritual practice.
• Relax at At Nurture Ayurvedic Spa with a selection of exclusive and luxurious treatments, ancestral holistic rituals, exotic aromatherapy techniques and facial care therapies to allow your body, spirit and mind to return to harmony and vivacity.
• Parmarth Ganga Aarti is a spectacular event that has coveted the attention of tourists and pilgrims from all cultures, all languages, all religions and all walks of life.. It is a daily event performed on the banks of the river Ganges invoking her blessings.
- All Rooms with A.C
- All Rooms with attached bathroom
- Running Hot & Cold Water 24 hrs
- “WI FI available -WI-FI Access in the rooms
a clean, comfortable retreat hotel, three
healthy, vegetarian meals per day, and
all classes and tours.
Airfare New Delhi
Airfare to Dehradun
Amenities, tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
Personal incidentals like tips and laundry.