Scroll down for Women’s Retreat and India Retreat
“Unfold the mystery of your inner potential through the ancient teachings of Yoga.”
Scroll down for India Retreat
Ayurveda Certification become an Ayurveda Life Coach
- The Three Doshas
- Understanding How to Balance Yours and Your Clients Constitution
- The Five Elements
- The Science of Prana, Tejas and Ojas
- Mental Constitution and Bringing the Mind into Balance
- Ayurveda Diet
- Asanas for the Doshas
- Meditation for the Dosha Types
- Diagnostic Tools: Pulse Reading, Tongue Diagnostic, Dosha Testing, and Questioning Client
- How Toxins Accumulate in the Body
- The Use of Herbal Remedies
- Much More
$60.00 per module or pay in full $275.00
Women’s Retreat Mexico 2020
Come to this Amazing Women’s Retreat in Tepozlan, Mexico
Cost: $650.00 plus Air Fare $600.00 early registration
Included: airport pickup, food, room and retreat materials.
- Protecting yourself from energy vampires -people who deplete your energy
- Healing gem stones for protecting your energy, balancing your chakras, and clearing out negative energy
- Sound healing using sound for clearing and changing you energy through tuning forks, sacred words, and singing bowels
- Meditation technique’s for healing and protection
- Magnetic healing using magnetics for clearing energy and changing the polarity of energy
Contact: email@example.com or call 214-226-5247 You may email me for payment.
Applying the Science of Yoga for Addictions Workshop. May 16 and 17.
This is a certification program for those who want to teach yoga for addictions, for those who want to deepen their practice and for those who want to understand how the science of yoga applies to recovery.
Healing Emotionally, Physically, and Spiritually
Tuition: CEU: Hours available
Dates: Saturday and Sunday May 16 and 17. Time: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Cost: $175.00 or early registration $165.00
Location: Alpha Omega Yoga 571 Brookhurst Dr. Dallas, TX.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-226-5247
- 12 Steps in Healing Addictions
- Physical Hazards
- Eight Limb Path
- Afflictions and Chakras
- Impurities of the Mind
- Behaviors of Addiction
- Ayurveda for Healing
- Herbs, Vitamins and Nutrition
- Issues in the Tissues
- The Power of Thought
- Pranayama for Healing
- Asanas for Healing
- Yoga Nidra
And Much More!
Books: Ayurveda and the Mind by Dr. David Frawley
The 12 Step Restorative Yoga Workbook by Jon Platania PhD
Chidanandi Sheri Cherokee, MBA, E-RYT 500, Ayurveda Counselor, & Master Herbalist
India Retreat Rishikesh
10-Day Yoga and Sacred Sites Tour with Sheri Cherokee
Dates: September 3-14, 2020
Fly to New Delhi, India, and enjoy taking a tour to the Taj Mahal.
This sacred journey provides a safe and comfortable avenue to explore sacred India.
•Enjoy yoga classes with Sheri Cherokee
• Visit ancient temples and ashrams. Pilgrimage to
sacred sites does wonders to enhance any spiritual practice.
• Relax at At Nurture Ayurvedic Spa with a selection of exclusive and luxurious treatments, ancestral holistic rituals, exotic aromatherapy techniques and facial care therapies to allow your body, spirit and mind to return to harmony and vivacity.
• Shopping: You will find a variety of stunning and amazing jewelry, clothes, spices, art, and souvenirs to purchase in India at a very good price. Many of the beautiful items you will find are handmade.
• Parmarth Ganga Aarti is a spectacular event that has coveted the attention of tourists and pilgrims from all cultures, all languages, all religions and all walks of life.. It is a daily event performed on the banks of the river Ganges invoking her blessings.
- All Rooms with A.C
- All Rooms with attached bathroom
- Running Hot & Cold Water 24 hrs
- “WI FI available -WI-FI Access in the rooms
a clean, comfortable retreat hotel, three
healthy, vegetarian meals per day, and
all classes and tours.
Airfare New Delhi
Airfare to Dehradun
Amenities, tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
Personal incidentals like snacks and laundry.