Scroll down for Women’s Retreat
“Unfold the mystery of your inner potential through the ancient teachings of Yoga.”
Scroll down for India Retreat
Ayurveda Certification become an Ayurveda Life Coach
5 Modules Wed. – Fri. July one Monday evening 6:00-9:00PM
April 4, 5, 6
May 2, 3, 4
May 30, 31, June 1
July 5, 6, 9
Aug. 1, 2, 3
- The Three Doshas
- Understanding How to Balance Yours and Your Clients Constitution
- The Five Elements
- The Science of Prana, Tejas and Ojas
- Mental Constitution and Bringing the Mind into Balance
- Ayurveda Diet
- Asanas for the Doshas
- Meditation for the Dosha Types
- Diagnostic Tools: Pulse Reading, Tongue Diagnostic, Dosha Testing, and Questioning Client
- How Toxins Accumulate in the Body
- The Use of Herbal Remedies
- Much More
$60.00 per module or pay in full $275.00
Payment in Full $275.00
Women’s Retreat Mexico 2018
Sept. 28, 29, & 30
Come to this Amazing Women’s Retreat in Tepozlan, Mexico
Sept. 28, 29, and 30
Cost: $520.00 plus Air Fare $500.00 early registration
Included: airport pickup, food, room and retreat materials.
- Protecting yourself from energy vampires -people who deplete your energy
- Healing gem stones for protecting your energy, balancing your chakras, and clearing out negative energy
- Sound healing using sound for clearing and changing you energy through tuning forks, sacred words, and singing bowels
- Meditation technique’s for healing and protection
- Magnetic healing using magnetics for clearing energy and changing the polarity of energy
Contact: email@example.com or call 214-226-5247
Applying the Science of Yoga for Addictions
This is a 4 month certification program for those who want to teach yoga for addictions, for those who want to deepen their practice and for those who want to understand how the science of yoga applies to recovery.
Healing Emotionally, Physically, and Spiritually
Payment arrangement available upon request.
Registration Fee:$200.00 Non-refundable deposit is required upon registration and will be used towards your tuition. Tuition is non-refundable.
Duration: 1 weekend per month for four months.
Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 AM – 5:15 PM
CEU: 15 Hours each weekend
Next dates TBA
Call or email for location: 214-226-5247
- 12 Steps in Healing Addictions
- Physical Hazards
- Eight Limb Path
- Afflictions and Chakras
- Impurities of the Mind
- Behaviors of Addicition
- Ayurveda for Healing
- Herbs, Vitamins and Nutrition
- Issues in the Tissues
- The Power of Thought
- Pranayama for Healing
- Asanas for Healing
- Yoga Nidra
And Much More!
Books: Ayurveda and the Mind by Dr. David Frawley
The 12 Step Restorative Yoga Workbook by Jon Platania PhD
Chidanandi Sheri Cherokee, MBA, E-RYT 500, Ayurveda Counselor, & Master Herbalist
Dean Hollingsworth RYT 200
Dean Hollingsworth (Mahadev) is a yoga instructor, recovered addict and father of three who has devoted his life and energy to helping others receive the gifts that come from these practices. Finding spiritual freedom came to him through looking within via the 12 steps and his path then spread outward and broadened through his yoga practice, as well as through diet and fitness. His love for people, desire to serve and commitment to growth are apparent to all that meet him and his purpose here is to pass on these things to others who have a desire and need for similar progress.
Yoga for Addictions Deposit $200.00
Yoga for Addictions Tuition $600.00
Yoga for Additions Full Cost $800.00
South India Retreat
10-Day Yoga and Sacred Sites Tour with Sheri Cherokee
September 10-20, 2018
Fly to Chennai, India. When traveling long distances to exotic foreign lands, people tend to want to have a look around and see the mysterious, incredible new country they find themselves in. For this reason, we combine a retreat-like environment – practicing yoga and meditation – with tours of the surrounding places of interest. You will gain tools to increase Peace in your daily life, in an atmosphere of exploration & cultural immersion.About the Retreat
This sacred journey provides a safe and comfortable avenue to explore sacred South India. In addition to your native tour guide, Saran, you will be accompanied by Sheri.
•Enjoy yoga classes with Sheri Cherokee.
• Visit ancient temples, ashrams, and Arunachala Mountain, which has said to be life changing.
• Explore powerful sacred sites in South India, led by expert native guide, Saran. Saran is very knowledgeable and he has a passion for these places, which makes for memorable tours. Pilgrimage to
sacred sites does wonders to enhance any spiritual practice.
• Relax at Sri Puram, home of Avatar Sri Shakti Amma who performs daily puja,
or offerings, to the Divine. It is a time that is best used to meditate or pray, and
savor the unconditional love that Amma bestows upon us all.
• Visit Auroville. Meditate in the Matri Mandir, created by Sri Aurobindo’s consort, The Mother.
• Visit Pondicherry. See the French Quarter, and enjoy some down time walking along the promenade next to the Bay of Bengal, shopping and sight seeing.
You will relax and take in wondrous new experiences that you will surely have on your journey through South India. Perhaps you will make new friends. You will certainly see sites and have experiences you have never had before. Most of all, you will also get the chance to meet You, the most authentic You, that lives inside as pure Peace and exquisite
a clean, comfortable retreat center, three
healthy, vegetarian meals per day, bottled water,
all classes and tours.
Airfare New Delhi
Airfare to Chennai
Amenities, tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
Personal incidentals like tips and laundry.